Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences
Articles published in the journal are peer reviewed and freely available online. Journal covers areas including: food hygiene, food safety and quality, food microbiology, food laws and regulations, ingredients and ingredient functionality, nutraceuticals, product formulation, sensory science and sensory statistical analysis, process control and its contribution to food processing operations, food chemistry, food toxicology, food engineering, food technology and biotechnology, nourishment, public health, primary production of food, food adulteration, food economics and marketing, environmental effect on food and food machinery.
ISSN 1337-0960 (electronic version, online)
ISSN 1338-0230 (print version – Vol. 1 – Vol. 5) From 26/1/2012 journal is published only in electronic form.
Evidence no. of the Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic: 3771/09
Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences is the scientific journal since 1st of April 2009.
Journal is indexed in:
- SCOPUS: http://www.scopus.com
- CrossRef: http://ww.crossref.org
- DOAJ Directory of Open Access Journals: http://www.doaj.org
- EBSCO Host: http://www.ebscohost.com
- CAB Abstracts and CABI Full text: http://www.cabi.org
- FSTA – The Food Science Resource: http://www.ifis.org/fsta/
- UIUC OAI registry: http://gita.grainger.uiuc.edu/registry
- AGRIS / FAO: http://agris.fao.org
- DRJI Directory of Research Journals Indexing http://www.drji.org
- Google Scholar: http://scholar.google.com
- OCLC The OAIster database: http://www.oaister.org
- INDEX Copernicus: http://www.indexcopernicus.com
- UlrichsWeb. Global Serials Directory: http://ulrichsweb.serialssolutions.com
- MENDELEY: http://www.mendeley.com
- EZB Electronic Journals http://ezb.uni-regensburg.de
Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences use the Open Journal Systems (OJS): a journal management and publishing system that has been developed by the Public Knowledge Project.
Why to publish with our journal?
- All articles are peer reviewed.
- Author retain copyright.
- Readers do not pay any access fees so articles are available to a wider audience.
- Each author is able to view the progress of article submission through the editorial process by logging in to the journal administration panel web site.
- If accepted, article will be published within 6 months of initial submission.
- If published, article will receive a CrossRef DOI for citation and link to the electronic document.
- If published online article will also be available on paper version.
- Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences read more than 60,000 readers per year.
951 01 Nitrianske Hrnciarovce
Tel.: +421 908 164 361, +421 904 138 562
Editor: Ing. Peter Zajac, HACCP Consulting. Slivkova 12, 951 01 Nitrianske Hrnciarovce.
Editor cooperating with The Department of Food Hygiene and Food Safety of The Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Sciences of The Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra.
Publisher: Association HACCP Consulting. Slivkova 12, 951 01 Nitrianske Hrnciarovce
Periodicity: Articles are published continuously in 1 issue per year.
Web page: www.potravinarstvo.com
Slovak Journal name: Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences
English Journal name: Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences
Name and abbreviation of journal used for indexation in international databases: Potravinarstvo, Potr., Potr. S. J. F. Sci.
Graphical layout: Flame-studio Nitra
Distribution: Association HACCP Consulting
Place of edition: Nitra
Legal information and authors rights: authors and advertisers are legally responsible for information published in articles or advertisement. Potravinarstvo, Editor and Editorial Board are not responsible for any third parties damages or claims for compensation arising out of or in connection with published articles or advertisement in Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences.
Journal Name History:
Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences
Vol. 11., 2017, Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences We have changed the journal name due to the international recognition of the journal. We are using Slovak prefix Potravinarstvo (Food industry) and English sufix Slovak Journal of Food Sciences. (In English) Indexed in SCOPUS
Vol. 10., 2016, Potravinarstvo® Scientific journal for food industry (In English) Indexed in SCOPUS
Vol. 9., 2015, Potravinarstvo® Scientific journal for food industry (In English) Indexed in SCOPUS
Vol. 8., 2014, Potravinarstvo® Scientific journal for food industry (In English) Indexed in SCOPUS
Vol. 7., 2013, Potravinarstvo® Scientific journal for food industry (In Slovak)
Vol. 6., 2012, Potravinarstvo® Scientific journal for food industry (In Slovak)
Vol. 5., 2011, Potravinarstvo® Scientific journal for food industry (In Slovak)
Vol. 4., 2010, Potravinarstvo® Scientific journal for food industry (In Slovak)
Vol. 3., 2009, Potravinarstvo® Scientific journal for food industry (In Slovak)
Vol. 2., 2008, Potravinarstvo®Journal for food professionals (In Slovak)
Vol. 1., 2007 Potravinarstvo® (In Slovak)
We are providing free online access to all published articles in our journal under the CC BY 3.0 license. Articles published in our journal can be :
- used for scholar purposes,
- used for commercial or no commercial purposes.
If you decide to use articles published in our journal you have to:
- make statement (citation), that article was published first time in our journal.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Author have to sign license CC BY 3.0. Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences has the right of the first publication of the manuscript.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Notice for user of www.potravinarstvo.com: Any uses of information provided at www.potravinarstvo.com is prohibited without written agreement with journal owner. The person using www.potravinarstvo.com may: view, download, store, share and adapt copies of articles published in the Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences can use these articles for personal, non-commercial or commercial use. Any uses and or copies of articles published in our journal in whole or in part is for free and must include the bibliographic citation, including author names, date of publication, article title, text: Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences online, and the URL http://www.potravinarstvo.com. In no event shall Potravinarstvo, Editor and Editorial Board be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of the articles or other material derived from the journal, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability.